KPN iTV is a free Android App developed by KPN, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on KPN iTV PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Using the KPN iTV Online app, you can watch your favorite films and programs on your smartphone or tablet. The iTV app offers the following features:
– Watch live TV wherever and whenever you want. Even on holiday!*
– Check what’s on using the Guide
– View and manage your recordings**
– Access On Demand films and series using the Search page, wherever you are
– Discover new programs or films with suggestions on the Homepage
* The iTV app can only be used in the EU. For an overview of the participating countries, check www.kpn.com/itvapp
** Only in combination with the Opnemen Pakket
How does the iTV app work?
The iTV app has been renewed, improved and stabilized. The app looks different, too, which enables you to find content more easily. For a more extensive explanation about the new app, check www.kpn.com/itvapp.
You can log in with your KPN ID or your subscription number and PIN-code.
Please note that the app is available for devices with Android 5.0 or higher.
How much does it cost?
Customers with Interactive TV from KPN can download the app for free.
This App is a Supplementary Service in the sense of the Terms and Conditions for Electronic Communication Services between you and KPN.
KPN reserves the right to block the service in the case of an excessive number of devices used with the Interactive TV app. As such, KPN keeps track of the number of devices for which your iTV subscription was used to log in to the app.
Ask about our opinion, KPN iTV provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: ROP – Royal Oman Police PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install KPN iTV on PC
To download and install KPN iTV for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type KPN iTV on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy KPN iTV on PC.
Download KPN iTV for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More KPN iTV Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using KPN iTV, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running KPN iTV on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.