KoronaPay Money Transfer: Send & Receive Worldwide is a free Android App developed by KoronaPay, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on KoronaPay Money Transfer: Send & Receive Worldwide PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
KoronaPay (6+) is an app to send and receive money transfers in over 50 countries worldwide, without needing to open a bank account. It’s simple and convenient. You only need your bank card and internet connection.
If you are in Russia, you can send or receive money using a card issued by any bank in the Russian Federation.* The KoronaPay (6+) app works with MIR, VISA, Mastercard and Maestro cards.
If you are in Europe, you can send transfers** in euro using VISA, Mastercard, or Maestro cards issued by any European bank. No fee is charged, which means that the recipient gets the whole transfer amount. They can either pick up cash at one of the ‘Zolotaya Korona’ service points (over 50,000 agent locations) or deposit funds to their card via the app (in Russia, Turkey, Georgia, or any CIS country, in their national currency).
With the KoronaPay (6+) app, in CIS countries as well as in Turkey, Israel and Georgia, you can receive ‘Zolotaya Korona’ transfers to, and in Belarus and Kazakhstan, send transfers from a card issued by a bank in the respective country. The list of countries whose cards are accepted for money transfer transactions is available from koronapay.com/transfers/online/receive/
You can also use the KoronaPay (6+) app to:
– find the nearest agent location
– track transfer status
– quickly repeat a transfer
– see your transaction history
– find answers to frequently asked questions about the service
– easily get in touch with the Support Service
Users in Russia can also:
– apply for a loan***
– make payments to FMS (work patents, fines)
* The service is provided by Credit Union ‘Payment Center’ Ltd. (86, Kirova Str., Novosibirsk, OGRN: 1025400002968), CB RF license 3166-К dated 14/04/2014, under the Managed Service Contract on Providing Client Services via Personal Area or Other Types of Service (the text is available from rnko.ru)
** The service of money transfers from Europe via a mobile application is provided by KoronaPay Europe Ltd, license 220.127.116.11 issued by the Central Bank of Cyprus on 11/12/2018, under the Terms and Conditions available from koronapay.eu.
*** The loan is provided by the Microfinance Organization “Strana Express” LCC, MFO State Registry Registration Number 2120719001908 dated 07/08/2012 (11, M. Dzhalilya Str., of. 116, Novosibirsk, OGRN 1121902000879). The money transfer operator is Credit Union ‘Payment Center’ Ltd., CB RF license 3166-К dated 14/04/2014 (86, Kirova Str., Novosibirsk, OGRN: 1025400002968). The following terms and conditions are applied. The offer is valid for individuals who are of 18 and up to 60 years of age and hold citizenship of one of the following countries: Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Belarus, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, or the Russian Federation. If approved, the loan amount can be 3,000–30,000 ₽. The application is submitted for a loan amount of 5,000–30,000 ₽. Upon approval, the amount can be reduced, but no less than 3,000 ₽. For the first loan, the amount is 5,000–15,000 ₽; the loan term is 63 days; the interest rate is 0.95% per day (346.75% per annum). For the second and subsequent loans, the amount is 20,000–30,000 ₽; the loan term is: three calendar months with the interest rate of 0.80% per day (292.00% per annum); or four calendar months with the interest rate of 0.7% per day (255.50% per annum); or five calendar months with the interest rate of 0.6% per day (219.00% per annum); or 170 calendar days with the interest rate of 0.55% per day (200.75% per annum). The minimum loan term is 63 days; the maximum loan term is five calendar months. The maximum interest rate is 346.75% per annum. An example: calculating the cost of the first loan of 30,000 ₽ granted for a 170-day period. Amount of interest accrued over the period at the rate of 0.6% — 21,088.17 ₽. Amount payable — 51,088.17 ₽. Monthly installment: 8,514.70 ₽. The above terms are valid as of 06/08/2020. More information is available from stranaexpress.ru/documents
Ask about our opinion, KoronaPay Money Transfer: Send & Receive Worldwide provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Remotely Install Microsoft Store Apps On Windows 10 Devices [Guide]
Download and Install KoronaPay Money Transfer: Send & Receive Worldwide on PC
To download and install KoronaPay Money Transfer: Send & Receive Worldwide for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type KoronaPay Money Transfer: Send & Receive Worldwide on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy KoronaPay Money Transfer: Send & Receive Worldwide on PC.
Download KoronaPay Money Transfer: Send & Receive Worldwide for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More KoronaPay Money Transfer: Send & Receive Worldwide Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using KoronaPay Money Transfer: Send & Receive Worldwide, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running KoronaPay Money Transfer: Send & Receive Worldwide on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.