Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Komoot is the key to the outdoors. Just plan your hiking, road cycling or MTB adventures in the planner, and be guided along every trail, track, road or path—even when you’re offline. Get your first region for free and say hello to your next adventure!
Plan Your Perfect Hiking, Mountain Biking or Road Cycling Adventure
Get the route perfect for your sport—be it smooth asphalt for your road bike, singletracks for your mountain bike, silent cycling paths for touring or natural trails for your hikes. Plan down to the last detail with at-your-fingertips info like surface, difficulty, distance and elevation profile.
Turn-by-Turn Voice Navigation
Never take your eyes off the road with turn-by-turn voice navigation: your precise, down-to-the-inch verbal navigator that doesn’t distract you from your surroundings. Keep your eyes firmly on the adventure in front of you and navigate with ease, even on small trails or in the woods.
Offline Maps For Outdoor Adventures
Download your planned outdoor adventures and save topographic maps with one tap. Navigate the outdoors even when the internet is down or unreliable. Differentiate hiking paths, singletracks, paved roads, terrain and land cover with one glance.
Browse Highlights: The Komoot Community’s Favorite Places
So you can decide on the destination of your next adventure at a glance, see Highlights on the map. From peaks, parks, and points of interest, to singletracks and sandwich shops, these places or segments, showing up as red dots in the planner, are the spots other users think you should check out. And if you’re in the know, you can recommend your own to the community in turn and inspire others to visit your favorite places, too.
Tell Your Story
Track your rides and hikes with GPS. Add photos, Highlights and tips and build your own personal adventure log that’ll store your favorite experiences—forever. Save them for private use or share them with the komoot community to receive likes and comments and to inspire fellow outdoor folks. Follow your friends and like-minded explorers to keep up with their outdoor adventures.
Be a Local Expert. Become a Pioneer.
Contribute photos, tips and Highlights to the community and show you’re a local Expert. Earn more upvotes than anyone else for your sport in your region and become the Pioneer!
Seamless Sync Across Every Device
Whether you prep like a pro on your desktop or plan a route on the go, komoot automatically syncs your routes, tracks and photos across all devices, including your smartphone, desktop, tablet and Android Wear.
Experience Komoot For Free
When you download komoot, your first region is free—forever. To expand the areas in which komoot has your back, conveniently choose between single regions, region bundles or the Complete Package to access offline maps and turn-by-turn voice navigation wherever you go.
• Android Wear – Take a quick glance at your Android Wear smartwatch to get directions, distance, and speed in real-time right on your wrist (1)
• Wahoo – Connect your komoot account to your Wahoo ELEMNT or ELEMNT BOLT bike computer to access best routes and sync back your recorded tracks
• COBI – The navigation system of the COBI App seamlessly integrates with komoot
• Garmin – Download the komoot Garmin app in the IQ store and sync your accounts via Garmin Connect to share komoot routes with your Garmin device
(1) Compatible with Motorola Moto 360, LG G Watch, LG G Watch R, LG Watch Urbane, Sport & Style, Polar M600, Huawei Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Sony Smartwatch 3, Asus ZenWatch, Fossil Q, Casio Smart Outdoor, Nixon Mission and other Android Wear smartwatches.
For support and tips, please visit http://help.komoot.de
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: iPhone XS Wallpapers: 25 Images For An HD Display [Guide]
Download and Install Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps on PC
To download and install Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps on PC.
Download Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.