Kogan SmarterHome is a free House & Home App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Kogan SmarterHome PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
When your home works for you, your life gets easier.
Connect via Google Home or Amazon Echo, set up automated actions which are triggered by temperature or time, and get real-time notifications straight to your smartphone. KoganSmarter Home takes the hassle out of everyday so you can get more done.
* Remotely control your compatible Kogan Smart devices
* Voice control via Amazon Echo & Google Home
* Receive real-time alerts and notifications
* Add and control multiple devices
* Automate your devices to stop/start based on location, temperature, time & more
* Clear interface that’s simple to use and easy to understand
* Save actions and preferences to customise your experience
Kogan SmarterHome provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Talking Pocoyo 2 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Kogan SmarterHome on PC
To download and install Kogan SmarterHome for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Kogan SmarterHome on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Kogan SmarterHome on PC.
Download Kogan SmarterHome for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Kogan SmarterHome Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Kogan SmarterHome, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Kogan SmarterHome on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.