Knappily – The Knowledge App is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by Knappily. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Knappily – The Knowledge App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Knappily has been featured by Google as an Editors' Choice news app and has stood the test of time in providing unbiased analysis of news and trending issues. Used across 170+ countries, Knappily uses its unique 5W1H framework to present a 360-degree view of current affairs and features on politics, sports, business, technology, philosophy, mythology, movies, TV shows, and anything that anyone will find interesting. It makes you a subject matter expert on the topics it analyzes.
Each knapp is an editorial analysis, where we anticipate your questions and answer them in a format that can easily be consumed. In a few swipes, you can go from little or zero knowledge to having a well-rounded understanding of any topic.
Whether you are appearing for an interview or a competitive exam, or you just want to be more discerning about things that are happening around you in order to have an intellectual discussion with your friends or at the dinner table, this is the app for you.
Award-winning features of Knappily:
• Complete range of news in just one app through the “Knapps”
• Complete analysis of each news item in just 6 Swipes – What, Why, When, Where, Who, How
• Search option to find your favorite knapps.
• References to the news-sources like popular national and international dailies (The Hindu, The Indian Express, The Times of India, The Guardian, NYT), news agencies like Reuters, ANI, AFP besides relevant Youtube video references.
• Bookmark option to read later
• Notification on newly published knapps
• Knapps arranged in Categories for better filtering
• Sharing the stories with friends made easy through various social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, Instagram.
• Offline mode to go through the Knapps even without the internet
• Night mode to have a pleasant reading experience at night
• Copy to clipboard option to get/share text from Knappily
• Zoom images based on requirement
• News feed to keep yourself updated with breaking news
• Unread section to go back and read the missed stories
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Knappily – The Knowledge App first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Non-Stop Space Defense – Infinite Aliens Shooter New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Knappily – The Knowledge App on PC
To download and install Knappily – The Knowledge App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Knappily – The Knowledge App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Knappily – The Knowledge App on PC.
Download Knappily – The Knowledge App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Knappily – The Knowledge App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Knappily – The Knowledge App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Knappily – The Knowledge App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.