Kitty Keeper: Cat Collector is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Kitty Keeper: Cat Collector PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Kitty Keeper is the new free cat game on the Play Store! Meet and collect thousands of cute cats and adopt them as your pets. Decorate their home and build a beautiful cat paradise for your new virtual cats. Relax and watch your cats play or send them out exploring. They might just bring home some friends!
– Thousands of cats to collect: Tipple the tom cat, Gemma the diamond cat, Pom Pom the sweater cat and more! Meet all the ultra-special rare cats who’ve come to play with you.
– Get creative! Decorate over 24 rooms and gardens in your new mansion and fill it with hundreds of furniture items for your cats to play on.
– Send your cats out into the great, big, kitty city of Mancatten! They might come home with new rare items for you to add to your home. Or even a new virtual pet for you to love!
– More than a cute cat simulator, Kitty Keeper is a love story as well! Complete quests with the help of your kitties and discover the secrets of your new mansion.
– Love to play games offline? On a plane, on a train, you’ll never have to leave your new virtual pets behind. Join the fun now and play for free!
Kitty Keeper: Cat Collector is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased with real money. If you don't want to use this option simply turn it off in your device's menus.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Kitty Keeper: Cat Collector first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Waze – GPS, Maps, Traffic Alerts & Live Navigation Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Kitty Keeper: Cat Collector on PC
To download and install Kitty Keeper: Cat Collector for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Kitty Keeper: Cat Collector on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Kitty Keeper: Cat Collector on PC.
Download Kitty Keeper: Cat Collector for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Kitty Keeper: Cat Collector Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Kitty Keeper: Cat Collector, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Kitty Keeper: Cat Collector on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.