Kitty Jump is a free Android Game developed by Tap Tap Games – Huuuge, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Kitty Jump PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Jumpy the Kitty is on a quest to jump higher than any cat has ever jumped! It's up to you to help him.
Aim well and launch Jumpy from box to box and compete against your friends to see who has the highest score.
What are you waiting for? Time to jump!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Kitty Jump first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: AllCast Premium New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Kitty Jump on PC
To download and install Kitty Jump for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Kitty Jump on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Kitty Jump on PC.
Download Kitty Jump for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Kitty Jump Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Kitty Jump, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Kitty Jump on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.