Kinomap – Indoor training videos is a free Android App developed by Kinomap, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Kinomap – Indoor training videos PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Play a sport with Kinomap as it turns your bike trainer, exercise bike, treadmill or rowing machine into a powerful and fun fitness. Choose a video and train on the Kinomap app. The app will adjust the incline or resistance in real-time according to the elevation profile or structured workout.
The popular app is taking the next step to provide sport participants with a platform that will combine kilometers of real-life footage to train indoors as if they were outside, coaching content, multi-player sessions, official indoor races and more. Kinomap is on the way to becoming a reference application for anyone looking to play a sport indoors.
If you don’t have an interactive machine, you can still activate the front-facing camera as a stride, cadence or stroke sensor. Or pair with any existing ANT+ or Bluetooth smart sensor available on the market (cadence, stride, speed&cadence, heart rate strap or chest belt, power meter…)
• VIDEO CONTENT
Thousands of videos are made at your disposal giving you access to the most popular routes, iconic climbs or just sightseeing tours. The world is yours.
• STRUCTURED WORKOUT
The app gives you access to a set of structured workouts and interval programs.
Interactive coaching videos are at your disposal for indoor cycling, running and rowing.
You can Follow users and video makers, Like and comment the videos, Access to the notification center, Collect badges and rewards…
The app is optimized on Android smartphones and tablets, but you can also do a mirroring to an external screen, using any ChromeCast key or just an HDMI adaptor. A remote display feature is now available, giving you the ability to display the video on any web browser by just flashing the QR code set on http://remote.kinomap.com.
• You need to create an account on the Kinomap website to use the app
• Compatible with a lot of brands such as Kettler, BH Fitness, Wahoo Fitness, B’TWIN, Domyos, Tacx, Elite, Sportstech, Tunturi, DKN, Cardiostrong, Flow Fitness, Care Fitness, Toorx, Cycleops, Taurus, Capital Sports, JTX Fitness, Concept2, Sport Plus Minoura, Klarfit, Beter Sport, Minoura, Skandika, Kurt Kinetic, etc.. but also any Bluetooth/ANT+ sensors (power sensor, speed&cadence sensor, heart rate sensor.)
If you have any issues or questions, please reach our support desk directly. This will help us to fix the issue if any as soon as possible. Your feedback is critical to us so feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Ask about our opinion, Kinomap – Indoor training videos provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Knife Up New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Kinomap – Indoor training videos on PC
To download and install Kinomap – Indoor training videos for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Kinomap – Indoor training videos on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Kinomap – Indoor training videos on PC.
Download Kinomap – Indoor training videos for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Kinomap – Indoor training videos Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Kinomap – Indoor training videos, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Kinomap – Indoor training videos on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.