Kids Spelling Matching Game is a free Android App developed by ACKAD Developer., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Kids Spelling Matching Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Kids Spelling Matching Game, match the object with correct spelling. This will help your kids to learn spellings. It helps to improve spelling vocabulary.
– 270 Levels
– Each levels has 5 spelling to identify with its picture.
– Gives 3 stars ratting based on your kids performance.
– beautiful design for kids.
– Very nice sound.
– 1350 spellings to learn with images.
– Match the object with spelling.
How to Use:
There will be 5 spellings and it's picture will be given in each level. Your kids need to identify spelling of given picture and just match it by drawing line. It will show green line if it is correct match else will show red line.
Kids Spelling Matching Game provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: iFarming – Monitor New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Kids Spelling Matching Game on PC
To download and install Kids Spelling Matching Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Kids Spelling Matching Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Kids Spelling Matching Game on PC.
Download Kids Spelling Matching Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Kids Spelling Matching Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Kids Spelling Matching Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Kids Spelling Matching Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.