Khan Academy Kids is the newest Education release developed and published by Khan Academy. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Khan Academy Kids PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Khan Academy Kids is a free, fun, educational program with thousands of activities and books that will inspire a lifetime of learning and discovery for young children.
The curriculum includes reading, language, writing, math, social-emotional development, problem-solving skills, and motor development. Open-ended activities and games like drawing, storytelling, and coloring encourage creativity and self-expression. And colorful main characters will guide children through the learning experience, keeping them engaged on their educational journey.
Khan Academy Kids includes thousands of interactive activities for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners that are aligned with the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and Common Core Standards.
Let the joyful learning begin!
• Reading and literacy—phonics, the alphabet, spelling, and early writing.
• Language—vocabulary, opposites, prepositions, and verbs.
• Math—counting, numbers, addition, subtraction, shapes, and measuring.
• Executive function and logic—focus, memory, and problem-solving.
PERSONALIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• Adaptive learning path allows each child to learn at their own pace.
• Learn independently in the Library—a collection of activities, books, and videos.
• Kids can read books on their own or follow along with recorded audio narration.
• Five whimsical characters encourage children to think and learn.
• Highly interactive games and activities.
• Kids can collect fun bugs, hats, and toys as they learn.
EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
• Social-emotional—relationships, self-control, and empathy.
• Motor and physical development—gross and fine motor skills, health and nutrition.
• Creative expression—drawing, storytelling, and coloring.
CREATED BY A TEAM OF EXPERTS
• Developed in collaboration with experts at the Stanford Graduate School of Education
• Aligns with Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and Common Core Standards.
• Original content from Super Simple Songs®, Bellwether Media, and National Geographic Young Explorer Magazine
• View child’s progress on activities and topics in the Library.
• Read books with your child.
• Engage in learning activities and co-play with your child.
• Set up multiple children in the Parent Section.
ABOUT KHAN ACADEMY
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. We support teachers’ efforts to help every child succeed with personalized practice. We help students develop the skills, habits, and mindsets for success in school and beyond. Khan Academy has been translated into dozens of languages, and 15 million people around the globe learn on Khan Academy every month. For more information, visit khankids.org.
ABOUT SUPER SIMPLE SONGS®
Skyship Entertainment™ is the creator of the beloved children’s brand, Super Simple™. Their award-winning Super Simple Songs® combines delightful animation and puppetry with original and classic kids’ songs to help make learning simple and fun. With over 10 billion views and 10 million subscribers on YouTube, their songs and videos are favorites with parents, teachers, and kids around the globe.
Ask about our opinion, Khan Academy Kids provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: 9 best reasons to use Ubuntu Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Khan Academy Kids on PC
To download and install Khan Academy Kids for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Khan Academy Kids on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Khan Academy Kids on PC.
Download Khan Academy Kids for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Khan Academy Kids Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Khan Academy Kids, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Khan Academy Kids on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.