Kencil – School parent communication app is a free Android App developed by Kencil, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Kencil – School parent communication app PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Kencil is a powerful app for parents to stay connected with schools. We believe every parent should UNDERSTAND (not just TRACK) their child's academics.
What you get in Kencil from schools
Announcements from school (with attachments)
Intelligently generated performance reports
Events (with photos)
Featured content on parenting
and much more.
Ask about our opinion, Kencil – School parent communication app provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Kencil – School parent communication app on PC
To download and install Kencil – School parent communication app for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Kencil – School parent communication app on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Kencil – School parent communication app on PC.
Download Kencil – School parent communication app for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Kencil – School parent communication app Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Kencil – School parent communication app, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Kencil – School parent communication app on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.