Kemono Mahjong is the newest Card release developed and published by CyberDog Software. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Kemono Mahjong PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
No mere tile-matching solitaire game, this is a full implementation of Japanese Mahjong. A fun, strategic variant of the classic Chinese 4-player game!
* Real (4-player) mahjong! (you vs. 3 CPU opponents – or play online!)
* Japanese/Riichi style following European Mahjong Association (EMA) rules
* Unique layout designed for mobile devices
* Beautiful, easy-to-read tiles (with traditional and simplified tile sets)
* Colourful cast of characters
* Beautiful music
* Multiple languages! (English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Polish, Thai, Chinese Simplified, Korean, Japanese)
* Tutorials and in-game help, ideal for new players!
* No ads!
Online Terms of Service: http://cyberdog.ca/kemono-mahjong/terms-of-service/
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Kemono Mahjong first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Piano Tiles 2™ on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Kemono Mahjong on PC
To download and install Kemono Mahjong for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Kemono Mahjong on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Kemono Mahjong on PC.
Download Kemono Mahjong for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Kemono Mahjong Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Kemono Mahjong, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Kemono Mahjong on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.