Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault is a free Android App developed by Keeper Security, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Stay protected with the leading secure password manager and digital vault offering unlimited password storage for all users. Keeper’s password manager generates, stores, and autofills strong passwords while protecting you on all of your devices and securely storing your private documents. Don't get hacked. Get Keeper.
Why Use Keeper Password Manager?
• World's most trusted and #1 downloaded password manager with a 4.9 rating from 75,000 reviews.
• No limits to the number of passwords you can store in our free password manager.
• Our premium version offers unlimited password storage for yourself or the entire family and enables password access from any device you use.
• Never forget a password again. Trade in your sticky notes and spreadsheets for a secure encrypted password vault.
• Keep hackers at bay with strong, random passwords using our automatic password generator.
• Securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust. Stop texting or emailing your private information.
• Save time, stay organized and in control with our autofill feature, KeeperFill™. Both convenient and secure, KeeperFill™ makes signing in to your favorite websites a breeze on any of your devices.
• Not just for passwords. Keeper locks your confidential files, photos, and videos in a secure encrypted vault.
• Increase organization with folders and subfolders
• Assess password strength with just one click using our Security Audit.
• Biometric fingerprint and facial recognition for a convenient and secure way to easily access your vault.
• If you ever delete a password, don’t worry. Record History provides a valuable audit tool allowing you to view the date a record was modified, revert to a previous version, or permanently delete it from your vault.
• Elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in case you can’t with our Emergency Access feature.
What Makes Our Password Keeper The Best?
• Keeper strives to keep our app as simple and intuitive as possible. Our 5-star reviews back that up every day.
• Every user is provided a secure and private vault protected by our unmatched zero-knowledge security architecture with multiple levels of encryption. Each user's vault is guarded by a master password which only the user knows.
• Keeper’s Security Audit feature helps you identify which accounts require a password update and can generate a strong password for you with a single click.
• Share passwords or files directly with another Keeper user or with a group of people you trust. Behind the scenes, information is encrypted with the recipient's public key and decrypted with their private key.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts (like a business and personal vault) when you log in.
• Keeper uses multiple layers of encryption by storing your data in our own secure cloud versus competitors who use partial encryption on their cloud or rely on third parties for password storage. With Keeper your information remains 100% encrypted 100% of the time.
Most Secure Password Manager in the Industry
• Built with zero-knowledge security architecture. What does that mean? All your data in Keeper’s cloud is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
• Integrates with two-step verification providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, or RSA SecurID)
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology
• Only password manager to be certified TRUSTe and SOC-2
Download the most secure password manager in the industry today!
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc. U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934. Patents Pending.
* If you need assistance, please email email@example.com
Ask about our opinion, Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Download An APPX File From The Microsoft Store On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault on PC
To download and install Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault on PC.
Download Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.