Keepass2Android Password Safe is the newest Tools release developed and published by Philipp Crocoll (Croco Apps). Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Keepass2Android Password Safe PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Keepass2Android is an open source password manager application for Android. It is compatible with the popular KeePass 2.x Password Safe for Windows and aims at simple synchronization between devices.
Some highlights of the app:
* Stores all your passwords in a securely encrypted vault
* compatible with KeePass (v1 and v2), KeePassXC, MiniKeePass and many other KeePass ports
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters – or your fingerprint
* Synchronize your vault using the cloud or your own server (Dropbox, Google Drive, SFTP, WebDAV and many more). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* AutoFill service and integrated soft-keyboard to safely and easily pass the passwords to websites and apps
* Many advanced features, e.g. support for AES/ChaCha20/TwoFish encryption, several TOTP variants, unlock with Yubikey, entry templates, child databases for sharing passwords and more
* Free and Open-Source
Bug reports and feature suggestions:
Explanation regarding required permissions:
Ask about our opinion, Keepass2Android Password Safe provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Amazon Music on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Keepass2Android Password Safe on PC
To download and install Keepass2Android Password Safe for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Keepass2Android Password Safe on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Keepass2Android Password Safe on PC.
Download Keepass2Android Password Safe for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Keepass2Android Password Safe Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Keepass2Android Password Safe, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Keepass2Android Password Safe on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.