Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist is the newest Productivity release developed and published by KiteTech. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Easy & simple notepad that you can use for quick note taking or as a private notebook.
* Offline notepad that you can use to write on all the notes to remember without the need for internet connection.
* Checklist for things that need to be done and lists.
* Notepad with password. You can make all your notes password protected.
* Memo alarm reminders for your checklist notes. The notepad alarms of the reminders can be repeated daily, monthly or yearly.
* Write notes with finger (handwritten note taking & drawings).
* Take audio notes using the voice recording notepad.
* You can set private note locks for specific notes or checklists without having to lock the entire app.
* Share your recorded notes with other apps.
* Spell check text of your notes.
* Wordpad styles : bold, italic, underline, strikethrough and highlight options.
* Sticky note widget (notes for home screen).
* Speech to text notes using android voice recognition.
* Picture attachments for notes.
* Notepad with no lines (no lines under the text of your note).
* Light theme and dark theme. Choose the theme you are most comfortable with when writing notes.
* Adjust the text font color used for writing notes.
* Control the text size used when writing notes.
* Offline backup and restore of all your recorded notes.
* Lite notepad app that opens and loads quickly.
* Can be used in portrait mode for android phones and landscape mode for android tablets.
* Free notepad.
Check the frequently asked question section on the website before asking questions:
Support page for 'Keep My Notes' : http://www.kitetech.co/keepmynotes#support
Ask about our opinion, Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: 3 Ways To Find The App Version For An Installed App On Android [Guide]
Download and Install Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist on PC
To download and install Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist on PC.
Download Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.