Karta GPS – Offline Navigation is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Karta GPS – Offline Navigation PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Free, offline, content-rich maps that allow you to explore new places and drive with advanced turn-by-turn instructions. Did we mention that it’s all free? Download all the maps you need, without limits.
"Get to your destination. Bigly." – Huffington Post
"it’s damn good at finding tacos." – The Next Web
No costs no worries. Go anywhere without depending on an internet connection. Download any map, they’re all free.
Beat the traffic. Our live traffic service finds faster routes and avoids traffic jams.
Safety cameras alert. Know when you are approaching a speed-controlled zone.
Get suggestions. Discover what’s around you: restaurants, shopping, monuments and more, just a tap away!
Karta GPS is an efficient turn-by-turn GPS navigation app that also includes:
– Enriched OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps – Free to download and use at any time;
– Full voice guidance with spoken street names;
– Automatic rerouting as traffic conditions change on the road;
– One-box search: find everything faster;
– Voice search;
– Choose where to go for dinner, learn about the prices and reviews and make a reservation while getting the directions;
– Lane assistance for those complex highway exits;
– Several alternatives for each calculated route;
– Find a parking spot as soon as you reach your destination;
– Find and navigate to any point on the map or contact stored on your phone;
– Send your estimated time of arrival to those you’re meeting;
– Walking directions & tourist attractions;
– More incredible features to come in the next updates.
Let’s Get to the Point! Together.
Our offline maps are provided by OpenStreetMap and enhanced by Karta Software Technologies, with guarantee of the latest data available and free updates forever.
Some important details we need to let you know:
• When installing the app, make sure your phone is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network.
• Never let the navigation instructions interfere with your driving.
• Some maps may need large amounts of available storage. Please check your phone storage management for details.
• When using Karta GPS while driving, never hold the phone on your hands. Place it on a standard holder, with a clear sky view.
• Allowing GPS to run in the background for extended periods can lead to a significant reduction in battery life.
If you have any questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Center: https://kartatech.zendesk.com/hc/categories/200913869-Karta-GPS
Karta GPS – Offline Navigation provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: SIMULACRA – Found phone horror mystery on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Karta GPS – Offline Navigation on PC
To download and install Karta GPS – Offline Navigation for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Karta GPS – Offline Navigation on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Karta GPS – Offline Navigation on PC.
Download Karta GPS – Offline Navigation for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Karta GPS – Offline Navigation Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Karta GPS – Offline Navigation, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Karta GPS – Offline Navigation on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.