KanTime – Private Duty is the newest Medical release developed and published by Kanrad Technologies Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on KanTime – Private Duty PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
KanTime is an application developed for KanTime Private Duty Agencies. It aids Caregivers to keep track of their Schedules with their pertinent Clients. In addition, it provides the Caregiver to perform check-in/check-out operation, enter Mileage at the time of check-out and ensures Caregiver service to Client by Client's signature.
The back office staffs validates the location and signature.
Optimized for tablet as well as the mobile devices.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced KanTime – Private Duty first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Mini Golf King – Multiplayer Game PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install KanTime – Private Duty on PC
To download and install KanTime – Private Duty for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type KanTime – Private Duty on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy KanTime – Private Duty on PC.
Download KanTime – Private Duty for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More KanTime – Private Duty Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using KanTime – Private Duty, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running KanTime – Private Duty on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.