KakaoStory is a free Android App developed by Kakao Corporation, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on KakaoStory PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Give a thumbnail sketch of your story and follow the news that you're curious to find out at one place!
[Shooting Mode] gets more potent with features that make images/videos more vivid and lively.
Apply various effects, stickers, and filters, provided in a new Shooting Mode, to your photos and videos and then upload them promptly and effortlessly.
[Feed] offers a quick glance at various channel information and stories of your friends.
'Add a friend,' if you are curious to know about the stories of your friends. You can also check, on my Feed, the stories of channels that you follow, if you choose to 'Follow' a channel.
[Discover] lets you find popular stories and new friends.
What kind of story do users like to read?
Meet new friends and trending stories/videos here.
[My Story] is a private space where your everyday lives are piled up one by one.
Set news as Public, if you wish to make it known to everyone.
You can set stories you want to share with particular friends as Close Friends Only while selecting Only Me for stories that you wish to keep to yourself.
Beginning of all stories,
※ You can allow the following permissions to use KakaoStory more conveniently.
You can use the basic service without allowing optional permissions.
1. Required Access Permissions
* Storage: To retreve photos and videos from my device and send them to KakaoStory.
* Phone: To maintain the verification status obtained from my phone and continue to use KakaoStory.
2. Optional Access Permissions
* Camera: To take photos and videos with my device.
* Mic: To take videos.
* Location: To receive suggestions for nearby places.
Ask about our opinion, KakaoStory provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Pyramid Solitaire PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install KakaoStory on PC
To download and install KakaoStory for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type KakaoStory on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy KakaoStory on PC.
Download KakaoStory for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More KakaoStory Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using KakaoStory, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running KakaoStory on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.