KakaoMetro – Subway Navigation is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on KakaoMetro – Subway Navigation PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Better and smarter way to take subway, KakaoMetro.
Subway Navigation has been reborn as KakaoMetro. Switch to KakaoMetro and enjoy a neat screen and lots of useful Subway information.
◈ Try our subway maps reflecting real locations.
Subway maps have been created based on real subway station locations in Seoul Metropolitan, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju and Daejeon. Also, landmarks indicated on the maps will help you understand the maps more easily.
◈ Take advantage of useful information only available at KakaoMetro.
“What is the carriage nearest to Exit No. 5?” KakaoMetro can tell you which carriage to board to arrive adjacent to the stairs leading to the ticket gate.
◈ Check out the fastest routes.
KakaoMetro shows you the fastest routes to your destination as of the current time.
◈ Information on Service Access Permissions
[Optional Access Permissions]
– Device and app history: To check whether the arrival alarm has been activated
– Location: To check the current location to search nearby stations and activate the arrival alarm
– Wi-Fi connection information: To check network connectino status
* You can use the service without allowing optional permissions.
* The option of allowing each permission is not available on devices of android OS version less than 6.0.
* KakaoMetro’s route search service is based on the timetables provided by Seoul Metro and other Transit Corporations.
* Contact Us : 1577-3321
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced KakaoMetro – Subway Navigation first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Lịch Vạn Niên 2021 – Lịch Việt & Lịch Âm New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install KakaoMetro – Subway Navigation on PC
To download and install KakaoMetro – Subway Navigation for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type KakaoMetro – Subway Navigation on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy KakaoMetro – Subway Navigation on PC.
Download KakaoMetro – Subway Navigation for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More KakaoMetro – Subway Navigation Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using KakaoMetro – Subway Navigation, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running KakaoMetro – Subway Navigation on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.