KakaoBus is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on KakaoBus PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Kakaobus provides you with real-time bus and bus stop information of 57 Korean cities.
* Real-time bus arrival information
* Bus route information with real-time bus location
* Departure Alarm
Set up the departure alarm to receive notifications five minutes, three minutes or one minute before the bus arrives at your stop.
* Arrival Alarm
Set an alarm to make sure you get off at the right stop.
* Bus Arrival Notification
You can get notifications for buses at a certain day and time without having to set them manually every time.
* Suggestions based on your current location : Nearby Stops, Night Buses Nearby, Direct Bus to Home, Kakao Taxi
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Customer Service Center
– Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
– TEL : 1577-3321
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced KakaoBus first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Glovo: Order Anything. Food Delivery and Much More the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install KakaoBus on PC
To download and install KakaoBus for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type KakaoBus on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy KakaoBus on PC.
Download KakaoBus for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More KakaoBus Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using KakaoBus, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running KakaoBus on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.