Juno – memories for your child is the newest Parenting release developed and published by DWD Products GmbH. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Juno – memories for your child PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Juno is the free memory book app for your child with unique printing – not just the next photo book! Be reminded from time to time to capture moments and milestones, get inspired by hundreds of suggestions for entries or add custom memories with text, photo and video. Invite your family members to collect memories together for your child. As a German company, we are data protection compliant according to GDPR: Your photos and content will always remain yours and are stored on secure servers. Juno is also completely ad-free.
Print unique memory books from selected entries in minutes – everything is automatically pre-populated, but editable. Add photos from your computer and customize your text before printing. Our memory books really look like ones – not just like the next photo book!
– Collect milestones and sort your kids' memories in one safe, central place
– Fill in hundreds of suggestions based on your child's age, delete and move them, or add custom entries
– Invite your family members and capture memories together
– Create unique memory books in minutes
– You won't find any ads on our site. Ever.
– Secure and private space on our German servers for all your memories
Questions? Write us at email@example.com or check out our FAQ at https://junoapp.co/en/support.
You can use Juno completely for free for as long as you want.
We also offer a Premium subscription of Juno which you can subscribe to via in-app purchase.
• Create unlimited memories with photos and add videos (each up to 120 seconds long)
• Optionally print QR codes for videos in your memory books
• Receive special discounts on printed books
• Export all memories with photos and videos in a comfortable format
Pricing and conditions for the Juno Premium subscription:
Juno is offering an automatically renewable monthly subscription (Premium monthly) for $4,99/month and an automatically renewable yearly subscription (Premium yearly) for $49.99/year to provide you with access to all features of Juno while you maintain an active subscription.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your Play Store Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Play Store settings after the purchase.
— Download Juno and start capturing and sharing moments that matter today for FREE. —
Terms & Conditions: https://junoapp.co/en/terms
Privacy Information: https://junoapp.co/en/privacy_app
Ask about our opinion, Juno – memories for your child provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Minesweeper on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Juno – memories for your child on PC
To download and install Juno – memories for your child for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Juno – memories for your child on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Juno – memories for your child on PC.
Download Juno – memories for your child for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Juno – memories for your child Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Juno – memories for your child, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Juno – memories for your child on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.