Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) is a free Android App developed by PhaseFive Systems, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Connect to any computer. Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a powerful remote desktop application that lets you control your computer from your phone or tablet. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up. A streamlined user interface gives you the best possible remote desktop experience on any of your mobile or tablet devices.
Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to configure; anyone can do it! Just visit: http://jumpdesktop.com/go on your PC or Mac and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Secure and built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a true RDP and VNC client with built-in support for encryption. It lets you connect to your computer using an IP address or hostname, if you already have RDP or VNC configured on it.
Unleash the full power of your phone or tablet while connected to your computer. Multitouch ready – pinch-to-zoom and two finger scrolling make controlling your computer easy and productive. Jump's multi-threaded rendering engine has been fine tuned for Android. Jump's VNC and RDP engine is one of the fastest you'll find on Android.
If you need help, visit http://support.jumpdesktop.com or email us at: email@example.com
✓ Multi-protocol: supports RDP and VNC
✓ Multi-touch ready: Pinch-zoom, two finger scrolling, mouse dragging all supported. Even three finger taps are supported to quickly show and hide the keyboard.
✓ Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi and 3G without worrying about your router settings. Use your Google account to setup and manage computers automatically (optional)
✓ SSH Tunnel support (new!)
✓ The best external keyboard and mouse support on Android: Supports all external keyboard keys and shortcuts. Right mouse clicks supported too with external mice – all natural, PC like!
✓ Universal application: Works on tablets and phones – buy it only once and use it on all your Android devices
✓ Full support for multitasking: Switch to other apps without disconnecting
✓ Supports large custom screen resolution
✓ Full mouse support: left and right clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
✓ Touch redirection support for Windows 8 and Server 2012
✓ Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, SBS Server
✓ Secure: 40/56/128bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication support
✓ Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options
✓ Multiple monitor support on Windows 7 and above
✓ Console sessions
✓ Audio streaming
✓ RD Gateway support
✓ Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
✓ Secure: Supports SSL encryption when used with Jump's automatic setup instructions: http://jumpdesktop.com/go
✓ 8, 16-bit color
✓ OS X Screen Sharing support
✓ Multiple monitor support
✓ Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Limit Download Speed In Chrome [Guide]
Download and Install Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) on PC
To download and install Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) on PC.
Download Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.