Juice Farm – Idle Harvest is a free Android Game developed by Vivid Games S.A., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Juice Farm – Idle Harvest PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to our Juice farm! Will you help us grow?
In this idle game you will be managing farmers, factory employees and delivery to upgrade our business to the next level.
We will provide seeds, light and water, but it’s up to you how will you manage and upgrade this factory.
The more goods you harvest, the more products you can sell. Your customers will love healthy smoothies, raw salads and eco sandwiches straight from your farm!
On Juice Farm you can grow fruits and vegetables like apples, lemons, oranges, tomatoes, pumpkins, and even parsley. In your factories out of those ingredients you can prepare broccoli cakes, pumpkin pies, apple salads, orange juices and more delicious and healthy snacks.
Contact us anytime at email@example.com
Juice Farm – Idle Harvest provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Keeplink: Links/Bookmarks manager New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Juice Farm – Idle Harvest on PC
To download and install Juice Farm – Idle Harvest for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Juice Farm – Idle Harvest on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Juice Farm – Idle Harvest on PC.
Download Juice Farm – Idle Harvest for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Juice Farm – Idle Harvest Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Juice Farm – Idle Harvest, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Juice Farm – Idle Harvest on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.