Jotun ColourDesign is a free House & Home App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Jotun ColourDesign PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Finding the inspiration for your paint project has never been easier.
Introducing "ColourDesign” from Jotun: the app that allows you to see, experience and find the perfect colour for your space.
Start with browsing through Jotun’s latest colour trends and collections to be inspired. When you’re ready to try on colours, simply upload a photo of your space and experiment with different colours to see what you like.
Every space is different, so being able to see a colour in your own environment will give you a great idea of how it will work for you.
Calculate your rooms dimensions to learn how much paint you’ll need and browse through different options to find the perfect paint that suits your needs.
You can even share your selections with friends and family.
Colour Design lets you save your choices for one-step easy shopping, easily locate the closest Jotun dealer and share your shopping list with them.
Colour Design from Jotun makes finding your perfect colour as simple as a tap of the screen.
Ask about our opinion, Jotun ColourDesign provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Assassin's Creed Rebellion on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Jotun ColourDesign on PC
To download and install Jotun ColourDesign for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Jotun ColourDesign on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Jotun ColourDesign on PC.
Download Jotun ColourDesign for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Jotun ColourDesign Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Jotun ColourDesign, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Jotun ColourDesign on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.