Joinshot is a free Android App developed by Adriasoft, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Joinshot PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Join the shot, enjoy the moment.
Joinshot is collage image which contains photographs taken from various devices, various people and places, at the same moment of time.
It creates emotions, triggers excitement and surprise. It pushes people to do something together. It is unique… and, it is free.
HOW TO USE (BASIC WORKFLOW):
– Install, register yourself and login
– Create public or private joinshot (by taping on the red circle with +, down right) or join to somebody else joinshot (previously created)
– Half of the minute before joinshot execution, you will be notified (by 2 sec second sound) to get closer to the moment of joinshot execution
– 15 seconds before execution you will hear short sound and camera preview will pop up
– From 15 to 0 seconds countdown is visible. During that time you can switch camera facing or turn flash on/off
– At execution time, camera image is taken and sent to the server
– After several seconds you will get collage photos which consist of all images of joinshot's participants
– Joinshot collage will be created if at least two images are sent to the server. Otherwise, it will be marked as 'failed' and removed after few minutes
– On 'MY' feed you can see all your private joinshots or public joinshots joined by you
– On 'PUBLIC' feed you can see all public joinshots (created by anyone)
– Private joinshots are visible only to its participants which are determined in the moment of creation
– For private joinshot you have to add (at least one) friend user in advance.
– Invite your friends to install the app (Menu (upper left) -> 'Invite friends')
– Search for the registered users on third tab 'FRIENDS'
– Share joinshot image to any other social apps, send by email or store it locally on your phone
– To see new content immediately you have to tap on refresh icon (upper right). Automatically refresh will happen every 100 seconds
– Application Joinshot requires following permissions:
– Camera: it is obvious why
– Storage: to temporarily store the image before sending it to the server and before sharing the image.
– Contacts: to be able to show the contact list if you want to invoke your friends by sms.
– SMS: if you want to send sms invitation message to your friends by Joinshot application. Before sending user can see the exact message which will be sent
– All above required will be granted at the moment they are needed
– First two of them ('Camera' and 'Storage') are mandatory in order to have the functional app
– Permissions 'Contacts' and 'SMS' are not mandatory.
– Nothing is happening what is not visible to the user and that the user is unaware of
– Except for image which is part of joinshot and data you have entered during a registration process, Joinshot application does not read and do not send any data anywhere
– Joinshot application is extremely conservative and we do care about privacy and that won't change
– All data, including all server components, are persisted on protected Microsoft Azure Cloud (datacenter: West Europe/Netherlands).
– User is able to remove his image from any joinshot collage: tap on joinshot collage image and swipe to user's image, on the menu (three dots) choose 'Delete' command. After few seconds joinshot collage will be recreatd without your image.
– If you have any ideas about improvements in Joinshot app or want to report any kind of bugs, please, sent us a message via web form:
or use an email:
– Be aware that Joinshot app is a product of a small independent company. We want to improve Joinshot application in any sense (new features, user interfaces, an application for iOS /iPhone) and, thus, we need support from your side.
We are open for any suggestions and any kind of cooperation.
Joinshot provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Disable Web Search On Windows 10 April Update [Guide]
Download and Install Joinshot on PC
To download and install Joinshot for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Joinshot on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Joinshot on PC.
Download Joinshot for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Joinshot Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Joinshot, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Joinshot on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.