Jodel – Local Student Community is a free Android App developed by The Jodel Venture GmbH, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Jodel – Local Student Community PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Jodel instantly connects you to your student community. It's a live social media feed, bursting with student news, questions, events, confessionals and jokes.
Maybe you're a fresher looking to get involved, a 2nd-year on the hunt for cheap eats or a 3rd-year in need of a study-buddy. Jodel unites the community around you and gives you the tools to experience everything your city has to offer. Never miss out on what's happening around you again!
Jodel is the place where everyone has a voice, where you can interact with other people near you in meaningful ways. If you need to know about everything ‘local’ then Jodel is the place to go. You’ll always have your finger on the pulse of your town with Jodel in your pocket, get involved with Jodel today!
Jodel is the newest social media craze you’re missing out on, putting you in touch with everyone and everything that’s worth knowing about near you.
With Jodel, you can:
– Discover in real-time what's happening in your town
– Have fun and enjoy a laugh with your community
– Be yourself without social pressure
– Chat with other Jodelers nearby, post messages and photos to everyone around you
– Vote on posts and decide what your area talks about
– Make new friends and connect with people around you who share your interests
– Get access to student discounts, great offers and know where to find the best burger
– Collect Karma for spreading good vibes
– Easily find and provide useful local information
– Pin content that you want to follow
– Join channels for more tailored content
– Share content you like on other social media platforms
– Confess your secret love affair with chicken nuggets (ooh baby!)
A jodel is a post/message shared on the Jodel app. It is visible to all those using the app in your vicinity. A Jodeler is a user of the Jodel app, someone who likes to post/interact with content and keeps an eye on the health of her / his community.
Become a Jodeler today and you’ll learn more about life in your local community with access to the news and events that matter to your town. You’ll receive notifications as important news breaks, you’ll be the first to know what’s going on and you can stay aware of local weather forecasts and alerts.
Find local events, jobs and announcements in your area, discover everything that’s going on in your town in one simple to use app. Share your personal stories with your Jodel friends! Be your original and unique self, share your own amazing thoughts.
Jodel has one simple aim, it’s all about encouraging people to connect and interact with each other locally in meaningful ways. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from, what matters is what you have to say. This is a place where you’ll find lots of new stuff to love as you get to know your community. We aspire for our communities to be helpful and friendly so that everybody here can have a good time with #GoodVibesOnly !
By the way… Jodel is pronounced "YODEL”! If you are curious about where the name comes from, we suggest you take a look at this performance;)
Positive and friendly: Jodelers are always positive and nice to each other. Good vibes only! Helpful and supportive: Jodelers help each other out. Do good and may the Karma be with you!
Colorful and diverse: Our different colors represent the diversity of people and topics in our community. We celebrate and embrace diversity. Variety is the spice of life.
Respectful and human: Remember that Jodel is meaningful social media, you are interacting with real people, not just a screen. Treat others the way you want to be treated: friendly and with respect.
Original and creative: Be your original and unique self, share your own amazing thoughts. We value creativity and new ideas. Just be yourself!
Jodelahuiiitiii: Never ever underestimate the importance of having fun together. Don’t take life too seriously, smile and enjoy the ride.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Jodel – Local Student Community first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Offline Bubbles on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Jodel – Local Student Community on PC
To download and install Jodel – Local Student Community for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Jodel – Local Student Community on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Jodel – Local Student Community on PC.
Download Jodel – Local Student Community for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Jodel – Local Student Community Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Jodel – Local Student Community, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Jodel – Local Student Community on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.