JioMeet is a free Communication App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on JioMeet PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
JioMeet is made in India free video-conferencing application. It can be used for 1:1 video calls and hosting meetings with up to 100 participants with enterprise-grade host controls.
Download JioMeet for Windows and macOS from https://jiomeetpro.jio.com/
• Meeting in HD Audio and Video quality
• Create instant meeting and start inviting friends
• Schedule a meeting in advance and share meeting details with invitees
• Active Speaker view layout
• Unlimited Meetings per day
• Each meeting can go uninterrupted up to 24hrs
• Each meeting is password protected
• Host can enable ‘Waiting Room’ to ensure no participant joins without permission
• Create Groups and start calling/chatting on single click
• Share Screen and start collaborating
• Use ‘Safe Driving Mode’ while driving
• Use JioMeet on Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, SIP/H.323 systems
• Multi-device login support up to 5 devices
• Seamlessly switch from one device to another while on the call
• Easy sign up with Mobile number/Email ID. We only support Indian mobile numbers.
We would love to hear from you. You can share your feedback with us on our Google play store page feedback section or write to us at email@example.com.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced JioMeet first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Everything You Need To Know About The Apple iPhone Battery Replacement Offer [Guide]
Download and Install JioMeet on PC
To download and install JioMeet for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type JioMeet on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy JioMeet on PC.
Download JioMeet for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More JioMeet Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using JioMeet, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running JioMeet on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.