JioChat: HD Video Call is a free Android App developed by Jio Platforms Limited, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on JioChat: HD Video Call PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
JioChat is a video calling app available on Android, iPhone and JioPhone. Now you can video call your family and friends on JioPhones from your smartphones. Additionally, experience video conferencing, voice calls and enhanced messaging with stickers and emoticons. Enjoy bite-sized videos on Stories and follow Channels of top brands to stay updated on news, astrology, entertainment & more.
You can register on JioChat using any mobile number, and then the app will use your mobile network or Wi-Fi (as available) to let you message, call and watch videos.
◆ Proudly Indian!
◆ FREE HD VOICE & VIDEO CALLS. You will never need to worry about call tariff because JioChat lets you make free voice and video calls to your friends and family, even if they are in different countries. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.)
◆ VIDEO CONFERENCING. Enjoy group video calling with your friends and family. Create 5-member Conference Rooms on JioChat and enjoy video conferencing. The Conference Rooms stay there, so you don’t have to create a room again for the same friends’ group.
◆ RICH MESSAGING. Chat with your friends one-to-one or in groups. Send files, emoticons, pictures, videos, voice notes and 1000s of local Indian stickers while you chat with them. You can create large groups up to 500 members.
◆ MADE IN INDIA STICKERS. JioChat works with some of the most renowned artists in India to create stickers that are fun and help you express your emotions in your chats. Hindi, Bangla, Kannada, Punjabi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati and Odia stickers – we’ve got them all! We also have the best collection on Indian festival stickers.
◆ BRANDED CHANNELS. Chat with your favorite brands on JioChat. Ask a question and get immediate reply. Stay updated on news, astrology, travel, movies on the Channels and get the best deals and customized offers from various channels across categories.
◆ BITE-SIZED VIDEO STORIES. Watch exciting short video stories on the app daily and share the stories with friends and family. Our media partners publish stories in different categories such as food, travel, entertainment, health etc. specially curated for you.
◆ ALL MAJOR INDIAN LANGUAGES. You can choose your language on JioChat and use the app in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali or Odia.
JioChat is a completely FREE app on smartphones and JioPhones.
For more information about JioChat, visit: www.jiochat.com
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/jiochatofficial
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/JioChat
Access us from MyJio and www.jio.com/jiochat
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced JioChat: HD Video Call first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Thermometer Room Temperature Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install JioChat: HD Video Call on PC
To download and install JioChat: HD Video Call for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type JioChat: HD Video Call on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy JioChat: HD Video Call on PC.
Download JioChat: HD Video Call for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More JioChat: HD Video Call Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using JioChat: HD Video Call, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running JioChat: HD Video Call on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.