Jewel Block Classic is the newest Puzzle release developed and published by Block Chain US. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Jewel Block Classic PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
jewel block classic
Simple but addictive puzzle game!
how to play puzzle
1. simply drag the blocks to move them.
2. try to create full lines on the grid vertically or horizontally.
3. blocks can't be rotated.
4. no time limits.
★ exquisite Game Interface!
★ easy to play, and classic brick game for all ages!
★ it is all free and no wifi need!
★ support leaderboard.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Jewel Block Classic first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Keeper New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Jewel Block Classic on PC
To download and install Jewel Block Classic for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Jewel Block Classic on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Jewel Block Classic on PC.
Download Jewel Block Classic for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Jewel Block Classic Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Jewel Block Classic, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Jewel Block Classic on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.