Jetpack Jump is the newest Arcade release developed and published by Kwalee Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Jetpack Jump PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Fly high in Jetpack Jump to reach new places waiting to be discovered!
Tap to Jump on the mark and soar into the sky, make sure you use all your jetpack fuel to go the distance.
Upgrade your jetpack and your running speed to be able to travel further than before and beat your high score.
The further you travel the more money you get!
How far will you get?
Jetpack Jump features:
– Simple and addictive gameplay that will have you flying like an eagle
– Numerous upgrades to keep you travelling
– Colourful design and areas to discover
– Offline earnings to keep you going
Jetpack Jump VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock; a booster pet which will give you an extra boost, an exclusive hat to wear in game, a gold jetpack to use in the game, double your coins after ever jump, and no ads, which removes non-optional ads from the game. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal.
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
– The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
– The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
– The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
– No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
– Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
– In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Jetpack Jump first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: What's Cooking? – Tasty Chef on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Jetpack Jump on PC
To download and install Jetpack Jump for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Jetpack Jump on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Jetpack Jump on PC.
Download Jetpack Jump for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Jetpack Jump Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Jetpack Jump, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Jetpack Jump on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.