Jellyfin is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Jellyfin. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Jellyfin PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Your media, on your terms.
The Jellyfin project is an open source, free software media server. No fees, no tracking, no hidden agenda. Get our free server to collect all your audio, video, photos, and more in one place.
To use the app, you must have a Jellyfin server set up and running. Find out more at https://jellyfin.org
With a Jellyfin server, you can:
– Watch Live TV and recorded shows from your Jellyfin server (additional hardware/services required)
– Stream to a Chromecast device on your network
– Stream your media to your Android device
– View your collection in an easy to use interface
– Listen to your music with Android Auto (online only)
This is the official Jellyfin companion app for Android. Thank you for using Jellyfin!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Jellyfin first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Lock Cells Based On Color In Microsoft Excel [Guide]
Download and Install Jellyfin on PC
To download and install Jellyfin for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Jellyfin on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Jellyfin on PC.
Download Jellyfin for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Jellyfin Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Jellyfin, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Jellyfin on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.