JBV1 is the newest Auto & Vehicles release developed and published by John Boy Software. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on JBV1 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Now supporting both V1 and V1 Gen2.
JBV1 is the ultimate companion application for Valentine One® and Valentine One Gen2® Radar Locators, and V1 drivers wanting unrivaled situational awareness and threat filtering. In your pocket, on your dashboard, or anywhere in between, a device running JBV1 adds the following capabilities for POWER users:
* Simultaneous display of frequency, signal strength, and direction for all located radar threats
* Voice announcements of box/band/frequency and direction of new radar threats, so you can keep your eyes on the road longer
* Alert hold times for easier identification of brief alerts
* Tracking of distance traveled or time elapsed since threat first located
* Real-time graphs of signal strength and orientation over time
* Alert snoozing to ignore a specific frequency regardless of location for up to one hour
* Background operation provides alerts in an overlay on top of any other application
* Alert logging with reports by day, time, and alert
* Display of logged alerts to Google Maps (requires Internet access)
* Profiles for V1 settings and custom sweeps
* Automatic, speed-based V1 mode control
* GPS-based lockouts of known false alerts (including Laser), while alert is displayed or later from your living room or office
* GPS-based profile overrides can change V1 settings automatically when you travel into or out of geographic areas you define
* GPS-based marking of red light cameras, speed cameras, and anything else (Note: JBV1 includes a database of red light camera and speed camera locations for the USA and Canada only)
* Mark warnings show type of mark, distance to mark, and precise bearing to mark
* Fine-tuning of lockouts for optimal location, radius, and frequency tolerance/drift
* Silent Ride automatic muting based on speed and, optionally, speed limits
* Auto dark mode keeps V1 display turned off when no active alerts are present
* Displays GPS-based digital speedometer and compass
* Optional weather radar images on alert screen background
* Displays critical V1 settings so you won't forget which bands are enabled or disabled
* Configurable frequency boxes with In-The-Box and Out-of-The-Box muting options
* Automatic time- and GPS-based lockouts
* Automatic application start on detection of V1connection or V1connection LE
* Multi-window compatible
* Backup/restore to/from Google Drive of database, settings, profiles, and sweeps
* Optional command and control of TMG a-15 Laser Defense Systems, with alert logging
JBV1 requires an ESP-enabled V1 (Bluetooth dongle required) or V1 Gen2 (Bluetooth built-in) Radar Locator.
For V1s prior to V1 Gen2, JBV1 also requires one of the following Bluetooth adapters in order to talk to your V1:
* V1connection LE (recommended)
Both of these Bluetooth adapters are available from Valentine Research Inc.
Your TMG a-15 system must have its CTRL FW updated after November 1, 2018, to fully support all the features provided by this application.
Valentine One, V1, and V1 Gen2 are registered trademarks of Valentine Research Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
JBV1 provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Video Maker of Photos with Music & Video Editor Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install JBV1 on PC
To download and install JBV1 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type JBV1 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy JBV1 on PC.
Download JBV1 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More JBV1 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using JBV1, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running JBV1 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.