JapanTaxi is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on JapanTaxi PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With more than 61,000 taxis covering all 47 prefectures (*1) of Japan, JapanTaxi is the ultimate taxi app you ever need in Japan! Tap to call a taxi, make a reservation or find your fare instantly. Paying your fare is easy! Connect your preferred payment method (credit cards, Google Pay or other payment options) to the Online Payment feature to order, ride and pay blissfully hassle-free!
*1 As of September, 2018.
About JapanTaxi App
1. Call a Taxi
Select your pickup location on the app to request a taxi. You can customize your order by selecting a drop-off location, a number of vehicles, type of vehicle and payment method. When your order matches with a nearby taxi, it will give you an estimated time of arrival. It’s that easy!
1.Make a Reservation
Place an order in advance and give yourself a piece of mind. After selecting the date and time, just follow the same steps as “Call a Taxi.”
Go to Calculate Fare and enter pick-up and drop-off locations. We will show you an estimated fare and travel time. *The actual fare will vary depending on traffic, road conditions and route taken.
3.Airport Fixed Rate
Travel smart with our Airport Fixed Rate! The flat rate taxi service is available in selected cities and the fee may vary by participating taxi company.
4.JapanTaxi Wallet and Cashless Payment Options
Link your payment method to your JapanTaxi account and pay your fare seamlessly. The Online Payment feature accepts credit cards and other online payment services. (*2)
What’s New (March 2017)
You didn’t order a taxi from the app? No worries! Use JapanTaxi Wallet (*3) to pay your fare when you catch a cruising taxi with the payment tablet. https://japantaxi.jp/wallet/
Use the app to scan the payment code and pay your fare with ease. You can view and print your receipt online after the ride.
*2 As of August 2019, the following services are available; Apple Pay, credit cards,d payment and Google Pay.
*3 As of September 2018, JapanTaxi Wallet is available in 4,500 NihonKotsu taxis equipped with the electronic tablet within the 23 districts of Tokyo and Musashino city and Mitaka city.
・This application requires network service and GPS.
・ Payment with Google Pay is available with Google Play Services version 11.4 or newer.
・Orders placed through this app is the same as requesting a taxi by a phone call. As such, some taxi companies may add a Radio Dispatch Fee to your fare total.
・Ride availability depends on an area, weather and road condition.
・Fare Calculation is based on the calculated route offered by Google Map Service. Therefore, the actual route may vary. Estimated fare does not include tolls, radio dispatch fees, and/or reservation fees.
・Please check the participating taxi companies and service areas before making an order.
・Some of the in-app functions are only available with participating taxi companies. Some taxi companies do not receive drop-off location data or offer advanced reservations or cashless payment options.
JapanTaxi provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: FanPlus – Kpop World for idols and fanships the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install JapanTaxi on PC
To download and install JapanTaxi for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type JapanTaxi on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy JapanTaxi on PC.
Download JapanTaxi for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More JapanTaxi Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using JapanTaxi, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running JapanTaxi on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.