Jamboard is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Jamboard PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Jamboard is G Suite’s digital whiteboard that offers a rich collaborative experience for teams and classrooms. Watch your creativity unfold: you can create a Jam, edit it from your device, and share it with others. Everybody can collaborate on the Jam anytime, anywhere. For businesses and schools that use Jamboard hardware, you can use your phone or tablet to join or open a Jam on a nearby board.
* Draw with various pens and colors to bring your ideas to life.
* Share Jams and work together with others in the same Jam in real time.
* Add sticky notes to brainstorm ideas together.
* Bring your Jams to life by inserting photos and stickers.
* Import drive files from G Suite to annotate documents together.
* Highlight objects with the laser pointer tool.
Camera: Takes photos to insert into jams.
Contacts: Share jams with people in your contact list.
Location: Find nearby Jamboards.
Storage: Access jam files and photos on your device.
Ask about our opinion, Jamboard provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Quotes of the day -Inspiration Quotes daily quotes the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Jamboard on PC
To download and install Jamboard for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Jamboard on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Jamboard on PC.
Download Jamboard for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Jamboard Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Jamboard, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Jamboard on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.