Jakdojade: public transport is a free Android App developed by CITY-NAV sp. z o.o., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Jakdojade: public transport PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Official jakdojade.pl application for Android.
Get fast and convenient access to:
– The most accurate search engine of public transport connections
– Current timetables (ZTM, MPK, MZK, SKM, PKP PR, …)
– Personal GPS navigation for public transport!
– Public transport tickets
And much more in premium version:
– No ads
– Full navigation
– Departures from the nearest bus stop
– Widgets on the desktop
Jakdojade: public transport provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Back Up The LXQt Desktop Settings On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Jakdojade: public transport on PC
To download and install Jakdojade: public transport for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Jakdojade: public transport on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Jakdojade: public transport on PC.
Download Jakdojade: public transport for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Jakdojade: public transport Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Jakdojade: public transport, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Jakdojade: public transport on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.