Jabra Sound+ is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Jabra by GN Audio. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Jabra Sound+ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Jabra Sound+ app
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion for your Jabra headphones – adding extra features and enabling you to personalize the way you use your Jabra headphones. Jabra Sound+ currently supports;
• Jabra Elite 45e, 45h, 65e, 65t, 75t, 85t, 85h, Active 45e, Active 65t, Active 75t
• Jabra Evolve 65e, 65t
• Jabra Evolve2 65, 85
An app experience that’s made for you
Today we use our headphones more than ever, and in very different environments – at work, on the train, working out, walking, driving, and more. To perform optimally, your headset may need different settings activated for each of these situations.
For this purpose, we created “Moments” – predefined configurations to suit different moments of your day. All the Moments are customizable to cover your unique preferences, and with future updates.
Choose your favorite voice assistant – Google or Amazon Alexa*
With a single touch instantly access your phone’s voice assistant, directly from your headphones.
Personalize your music
Customize your sound with the music equalizer. Choose a predefined setting or fine-tune your audio using the 5-band equalizer.
SmartSound – automatically adapts your headset to your surroundings
SmartSound analyzes your sound environment and automatically applies your personalized audio using Moments in Sound+. **
ANC for blocking ambient noise
With ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) you can reduce the amount of disruptive noise you hear from your surroundings. **
Hear the world around you
Adjust how much of the outside world you’d like to hear when using your headphones. **
Superior call experience
Modify your call settings to suit your preferences.
Track your headphone’s battery status with a simple, visual indicator in the app.
Always keep your headphones updated with the wireless update feature
Track your activity progress (only available for the Jabra Elite Active 65t).
Register your headphones using the Jabra Sound+ app to activate your 2-year warranty against damage from water and dust. ***
* Amazon registration required and dependent on headset compatibility
** Certain features, such as ANC, SmartSound and HearThrough are headphone dependent.
*** For the Elite headphones
Ask about our opinion, Jabra Sound+ provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Widgets for Torque (OBD / Car) New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Jabra Sound+ on PC
To download and install Jabra Sound+ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Jabra Sound+ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Jabra Sound+ on PC.
Download Jabra Sound+ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Jabra Sound+ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Jabra Sound+, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Jabra Sound+ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.