iVMS-4500 HD is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by HIKVISION HQ. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on iVMS-4500 HD PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
iVMS-4500 (Android Tablet) mobile client software, which is designed for Android Tablet on the basis of Android OS (Version 3.0 or higher), can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and encoder via wireless network, play back record files, control alarm output and realize PTZ control as well.
With this software installed in your Android Tablet, you are able to log on to the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1. Wi-Fi or 3G or 4G access service must be supported by the Tablet.
2. Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced iVMS-4500 HD first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: M-Connect Plus PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install iVMS-4500 HD on PC
To download and install iVMS-4500 HD for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type iVMS-4500 HD on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy iVMS-4500 HD on PC.
Download iVMS-4500 HD for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More iVMS-4500 HD Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using iVMS-4500 HD, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running iVMS-4500 HD on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.