iTranslator – free translator for all is a free Communication App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on iTranslator – free translator for all PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
VERY EASY TO USE :
iTranslator is very easy to use, Voice translator open enter data in box click translate button You will see answer. You will see translate sentences. same as camera translator in photo scan via camera or gallery then crop translate click result display.
✔ All languages supported in camera, voice, text translator(All Language Translator).
✔ Clean UI & matrial design app.
✔ Easy to use every person.
✔ Camera translator for photo to text scanning words and sentences.
✔ Voice translator for speak and written for translate any words and sentences.
✔ Voice translate data are delete and offline user save before.
✔ Translate your voice using (Voice translator).
✔ Copy and paste source and translate text.
✔ almost support Up to 150 languages translation
✔ Translate Share your text (Social Media or other)
✔ Translate History automatic save
✔ Learn languages quickly translate languages
✔ communication any languages
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced iTranslator – free translator for all first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Badland Brawl New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install iTranslator – free translator for all on PC
To download and install iTranslator – free translator for all for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type iTranslator – free translator for all on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy iTranslator – free translator for all on PC.
Download iTranslator – free translator for all for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More iTranslator – free translator for all Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using iTranslator – free translator for all, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running iTranslator – free translator for all on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.