Istanbul: Digital Edition is a free Board Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Istanbul: Digital Edition PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The official digital version of one of the best board games – Istanbul.
AWARDS & HONORS
2015 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Best Expert Game Nominee
2014 Swiss Gamers Award Winner
2014 Meeples' Choice Nominee
2014 Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner
2014 International Gamers Award – General Strategy: Multi-player Nominee
2014 Hra roku Nominee
2014 Gouden Ludo Winner
2014 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
2014 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
2014 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
Can you be the first merchant to collect a certain number of rubies?
• Run, collect and trade goods across the bazaar
• Take control over your assistants
• Increase your wheelbarrow capacity
• Acquire special abilities to increase advantage over competitors
• Buy rubies or trade goods for them
In Istanbul, you lead a group of one merchant and four assistants through 16 locations in the bazaar. At each such a location, you can carry out a specific action. The challenge, though, is that to take an action, you must move your merchant and an assistant there, then leave the assistant behind (to handle all the details while you focus on larger matters). If you want to use that assistant again later, your merchant must return to that location to pick him up. Thus, you must plan ahead carefully to avoid being left with no assistants and thus unable to do anything…
• Official Istanbul game – 100% original rules
• Adaptation of TOP 100 board game of all time by BGG ranking
• Play with AI, with friends or both
• Great artwork by Andreas Resch
• Languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Simplified
• Pass and play mode
• Crossplatform online multiplayer with synchronous and asynchronous modes
• Opponents' last moves replay
• 3 levels of difficulty AIs with individual strategies
• Preset or random generated game boards
• Atmospheric music and sounds
• Unique, original board game experience
• Intuitive gameplay
• Colorblind mode
• Over 70 achievements
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Istanbul: Digital Edition first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Bow and Arrow New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Istanbul: Digital Edition on PC
To download and install Istanbul: Digital Edition for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Istanbul: Digital Edition on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Istanbul: Digital Edition on PC.
Download Istanbul: Digital Edition for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Istanbul: Digital Edition Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Istanbul: Digital Edition, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Istanbul: Digital Edition on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.