iShala – Indian music app for Riyaaz/Practice is a free Android App developed by Swar Systems, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on iShala – Indian music app for Riyaaz/Practice PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
iShala is an Indian music mobile app that effectively replaces a tabla machine, a lehra player and an electronic tanpura. It is an ideal tool for anyone practicing Indian classical music, or just wishing to jam along virtual Indian musicians on any other musical style.
Featured instruments are Tabla, Harmonium, Swarmandal and Tanpura. You can select to play one or all of them at wish, with Tabla and Harmonium always in sync. You can also play Swarmandal manually, by plucking its strings at wish.
iShala includes over 50 rhythmic cycles, melodies in more than 110 ragas and 7 different tempos. You can now also create your own ragas and fine-tune each of their notes at microtones (shruti) level. Possible combinations are thus nothing short of endless!
iShala – Indian music app for Riyaaz/Practice provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Yami's Journey the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install iShala – Indian music app for Riyaaz/Practice on PC
To download and install iShala – Indian music app for Riyaaz/Practice for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type iShala – Indian music app for Riyaaz/Practice on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy iShala – Indian music app for Riyaaz/Practice on PC.
Download iShala – Indian music app for Riyaaz/Practice for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More iShala – Indian music app for Riyaaz/Practice Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using iShala – Indian music app for Riyaaz/Practice, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running iShala – Indian music app for Riyaaz/Practice on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.