IRS2Go is the newest Finance release developed and published by IRS. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on IRS2Go PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
br>Check your refund status, make a payment, find free tax preparation assistance, sign up for helpful tax tips, generate a login security code, and follow the latest news from the IRS – all in the latest version of IRS2Go.
Download IRS2Go and connect with the IRS whenever you want, wherever you are.
IRS2Go is the official app of the Internal Revenue Service.
When installing IRS2Go, you may see a list of Android permissions that the app requests. To help you understand why we ask for certain permissions, we’ve provided a breakdown of the usage.
"Location – Uses the device’s location."
The app allows taxpayers to search for nearby Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) locations, which offer free tax help for taxpayers who qualify.
"Phone – Uses one or more of: phone, call log."
The app allows users to make phone calls to the IRS or VITA/TCE locations.
"Photos/Media/Files – Uses one or more of: files on the device, such as images, videos, or audio; the device’s external storage."
The Free Tax Help mapping feature uses these permissions to save map images and data to your phone's storage. This means that your phone won't need to download the same map data every time.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced IRS2Gofirst hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Messenger – Text and Video Chat for Free PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install IRS2Go on PC
To download and install IRS2Go for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type IRS2Go on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy IRS2Go on PC.
Download IRS2Go for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More IRS2Go Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using IRS2Go, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running IRS2Go on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.