iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by Technimo. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Practice makes perfect. iReal Pro offers an easy-to-use tool to help musicians of all levels master their art. It simulates a real-sounding band that can accompany you as you practice. The app also lets you create and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference.
One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010.
“Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.“ – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
Used by thousands of music students, teachers and some of the world’s top music schools such as Berklee College of Music and Musicians Institute.
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from the included 51 different accompaniment styles (Swing, Ballad, Gypsy Jazz, Bluegrass, Country, Rock, Funk, Reggae, Bossa Nova, Latin,…) and 12 blues styles available as a one-time In-App purchase
• Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, Fender Rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more
• Record yourself playing or singing along with the accompaniment
Play, edit, and download any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be downloaded from the forums in a few simple steps
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create
• Create multiple editable playlists
Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams
• Display guitar, ukulele tabs and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts
• Look up piano, guitar and ukulele fingerings for any chord
• Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums
• Export charts as PDF and MusicXML
• Export audio as WAV, AAC and MIDI
Always backup your songs!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Color Snake the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks on PC
To download and install iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks on PC.
Download iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.