IPTV Extreme Pro is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Paolo Turatti. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on IPTV Extreme Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS APP DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY CHANNLES ***
*** THE APPLICATION REQUIRES A PLAYLIST TO WORK ***
Please don't ask me for playlists, I don't have / don't share / don't sell playlists!
For the Playlist you can search for some IPTV Forum
If you usually use VLC or IPTV bouquet for Dreambox to watch TV this app is for you.
You need to use your own IPTV list to watch channels
I suggest to install VLC for Android, or better, MX Player if the default Video Player is not able to Play streaming video
Basic Function Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhMJmwMT4ao (Thanks to "Il CIELO SUL TUBO" user for the video)
– Integrated Player (Advanced & Light)
– Chromecast Support (Beta)
– Parental Control
– Remote Controller support
– Backup / Restore Settings
– M3U playlists support
– Multi EPG support (TV Guide)
– Auto EPG update
– EPG alias management
– All the EPG providers are included
– Picons support in different size
– Ability to download On Demand Programs!
– Ability to record Live Streaming with time limit!
– More than 10 Themes availables!
– Time Recording
– Timers Management
– Autostart On Boot Function
– Set Memo function for Events on TV Guide
– Search for Similar Events on TV Guide
– Sliding EPG time
Additional features are available in Pro version:
– Ad free
– A big thanks from me 🙂
* First you'll need to add a Playlist by inserting m3u link or select a previously saved playlist file.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced IPTV Extreme Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Can I Get a North Korean IP Address? [Guide]
Download and Install IPTV Extreme Pro on PC
To download and install IPTV Extreme Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type IPTV Extreme Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy IPTV Extreme Pro on PC.
Download IPTV Extreme Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More IPTV Extreme Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using IPTV Extreme Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running IPTV Extreme Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.