IPTV Box Virtual TV is a free Android App developed by KLG LABS, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on IPTV Box Virtual TV PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
IPTV Box Virtual TV the best IPTV player ever.
This App is designed to upload and play IPTV video files, allows you to upload from a remote server a string in IPTV format so you can access a list system very similar to a real terrestrial decoder, you will have the main list and lists of Favorite channels categorizing and subcategories, you can also use the EPG to see the channel names and descriptions of the streamed stream. The interface is very easy to use and also allows you to use external devices such as remote control or other means of pointing.
* * CAUTION * *
-This version is a non-Shared version of the channels, light and at low cost.
-If your device does not have video reading codecs you will see only black screen
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced IPTV Box Virtual TV first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: TST App the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install IPTV Box Virtual TV on PC
To download and install IPTV Box Virtual TV for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type IPTV Box Virtual TV on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy IPTV Box Virtual TV on PC.
Download IPTV Box Virtual TV for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More IPTV Box Virtual TV Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using IPTV Box Virtual TV, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running IPTV Box Virtual TV on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.