IOU Pro – debt manager is a free Android App developed by S. Tubin, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on IOU Pro – debt manager PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
IOU (I owe you) is a debt manager app for things and money. Save your money by keeping record of all personal debts, credits, bills and loans in this single app. IOU is simple enough to be used on the go by coworkers or roommates with shared expenses, and powerful enough to be a good assistant for freelancers and small businesses.*
★2nd place in finance category of Best App Ever Awards 2013 (http://www.bestappever.com)★
★The only debt manager app that syncs to web (http://ioutool.net), Android, iOS and Windows apps★
• Borrow/lend things and money
• Payback with partial payments
• Credit payoff date
• Settled debts and payments history
• Cloud sync, share debts
• Custom currencies
• Notifications for overdue debts and payments
• Backup/restore data
• Recurring debts, periodic payments
• Password or fingerprint (Android 6.0+) protection
• Attach a photo to debt
• Manual Email and SMS reminders, customizable templates
• Readable CSV export
• 3 views: who owes you, who you owe, debtors
For any questions, issues and suggestions please write to email@example.com. If you like the app, please support it by rating and leaving a review!
*IOU is not intended and should not be used for storing any sensitive data.
Ask about our opinion, IOU Pro – debt manager provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: What Are VPN User Logs, And Why Are They Important? [Guide]
Download and Install IOU Pro – debt manager on PC
To download and install IOU Pro – debt manager for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type IOU Pro – debt manager on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy IOU Pro – debt manager on PC.
Download IOU Pro – debt manager for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More IOU Pro – debt manager Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using IOU Pro – debt manager, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running IOU Pro – debt manager on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.