Intra is the newest Tools release developed and published by Jigsaw Operations LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Intra PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Intra is faster than a VPN: it protects you from DNS manipulation, a type of cyber attack used to block access to news sites, social media platforms, and messaging apps. Intra also helps protect you against some phishing and malware attacks. It’s easy for anyone to use — just download the app and get started in a few seconds. You can leave it on and forget about it.
While Intra protects you against DNS manipulation, there are other, more complicated blocking techniques and attacks that Intra doesn't protect against.
Learn more at getintra.org.
• Free access to websites and apps blocked by DNS manipulation
• No limits on data usage and it won’t slow down your internet connection
• Open source
• Keep your information private – Intra doesn’t track the apps you use or websites you visit
• Customize your DNS server provider — use your own or pick from popular providers
Intra provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: LINE WORKS the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Intra on PC
To download and install Intra for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Intra on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Intra on PC.
Download Intra for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Intra Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Intra, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Intra on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.