Into the Dead 2 is a free Action Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Into the Dead 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The sequel to the hit zombie action game Into the Dead (70+ million downloads)!
Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead – anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
• Evolving story and multiple endings – complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks – unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay – fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments – discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats – adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• Daily and special event modes – prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions – fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
External storage permissions are required to ensure a smooth launch experience for all users
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Into the Dead 2 requires the following permissions to access game expansion files:
Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Storage: read the contents of your USB storage
Into the Dead 2 provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Automatically Enable Do Not Disturb While Screen Sharing Your Desktop [macOS] [Guide]
Download and Install Into the Dead 2 on PC
To download and install Into the Dead 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Into the Dead 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Into the Dead 2 on PC.
Download Into the Dead 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Into the Dead 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Into the Dead 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Into the Dead 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.