Inshorts – 60 words News summary is a free News & Magazines App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Inshorts – 60 words News summary PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Inshorts is a news app that selects latest and best news from multiple national and international sources and summarises them to present in a short and crisp 60 words or less format, personalized for you, in both, English or Hindi. All summarised stories contain only headlines and facts, no opinions, to help you stay informed of the current affairs. Whether it’s the latest government policies or shakeups in bollywood, we get them covered and delivered super fast! Get updated with the latest news and current affairs in a jiffy!
Here’s what people say about Inshorts!
Google – Best apps of 2015!
ToI – Made for India to simplify your life!
Buzzfeed – Makes Indian student’s life easier!
Inshorts requires the following permissions. Your privacy is critical for us and the app never uses photos, videos and other media files, make calls, send messages or save and/or distribute device information.
Photos/Media Files: The app needs access to the device's storage to save the representational images, so that you have a good experience even without internet connectivity. This is also needed to send the image along with the text when you share a short.
Device Information: The app needs the Device ID to identify and solve technical issues.
◉ Introducing SEARCH for easier access to information
• Search lets you find any short, recent or old, by simply typing in a keyword in the search box
• Looking for a particular short, or shorts related to a past/ongoing topic? We got it all covered
• Our search bot also suggests topics related to your search query, so you stay informed end-to-end
◉ News Reader – Read Summaries of All Breaking News
• Browse through bite-sized 60-word shorts to get updated on the latest news in a short time
• Now, stories and shorts are also available in Hindi – Just tap to switch languages
• Original story is just a click away!
◉ My Feed – A feed of latest stories, videos and other content personalised only for you!
• Inshorts intelligently learns your preferences as you swipe, and displays stories personalised for you in ‘My Feed’
◉ News Categories – A vast variety in the same app
• Inshorts curates all types of news and headlines from topics like India, politics, entertainment, business, technology, startups, world, sports and hatke – all in one place
• News is sourced from various categories and various sources, making sure that you always get the best
• Get limited daily notifications for the most important news and breaking news of the day
• Place our widget on your home screen to browse through headlines
Articles are sourced from various publishers and news channels like Reuters, Indian Express, PTI, The Guardian, NYT, Outlook, TechCrunch, Sportskeeda and many more.
Inshorts is the fastest way for you to stay updated with current affairs to get ahead and prepare for competitive exams like UPSC, CAT, XAT and other central and state government job exams.
◉ Share News
• Facebook, WhatsApp, Reddit, Hike, e-mail and other social platforms are supported
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for Bollywood stories, BCCI news, science talk or political news – Inshorts brings all of the day’s news together in one beautifully simple, elegantly quick interface.
Read in short, save your time and stay updated with Inshorts.
About Facebook Ads: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
Ask about our opinion, Inshorts – 60 words News summary provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to disable screenshots on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Inshorts – 60 words News summary on PC
To download and install Inshorts – 60 words News summary for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Inshorts – 60 words News summary on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Inshorts – 60 words News summary on PC.
Download Inshorts – 60 words News summary for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Inshorts – 60 words News summary Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Inshorts – 60 words News summary, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Inshorts – 60 words News summary on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.