IndiaTV News is a free Android App developed by IndiaTV, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on IndiaTV News PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The official IndiaTV News App brings you round the clock news from across India and world through network of journalists.
The App also offers 24X7 live stream of India TV. IndiaTV App brings you Breaking News alerts from the world of Politics, Business, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Sports, Cricket, Trending and much more. It brings you all the Live Updates, Live Score, Latest News and Top Stories on the go. Download IndiaTV News App for Easy search of content via voice search, audio enabled news reader to listen any story with just a single tap. You can also watch your favourite TV shows like – AAP KI ADALAT, Aaj Ki Baat live on IndiaTV News App. Last but not the least, IndiaTV News App is free to use.
For more info visit our Website: www.indiatvnews.com or www.indiatv.in
Ask about our opinion, IndiaTV News provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Baby Panda: Cooking Party Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install IndiaTV News on PC
To download and install IndiaTV News for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type IndiaTV News on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy IndiaTV News on PC.
Download IndiaTV News for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More IndiaTV News Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using IndiaTV News, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running IndiaTV News on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.