Indian Industrial and Labour Laws and HR Concepts. is the newest Education release developed and published by Veerendra Hosamane. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Indian Industrial and Labour Laws and HR Concepts. PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
By: Veerendra Hosamane
• Latest Amendments, Proposals, News
• Frequently Asked Questions About ESI,PF,Pension,etc.
• Returns Under Labour Laws
• Registers or Records Under Labour Laws
• Quick Guide on Rules of Labour and Industrial Acts.
• Domestic Enquiry
• Historical Background of Labour Laws
• LABOUR AND INDUSTRIAL LAWS:
The Factories Act, 1948
The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946.
The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970.
The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Rules, 1971.
The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
The Employee’s Pension Scheme, 1995
The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
The Employees’ Compensation Act, 1923
The Trade Unions Act, 1926
The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
The Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986
• Code of Discipline
• Important Compliance and Claims Forms Under Various Acts
• Statutory Roles and Responsibilities of Employers and Employees
• Complete guide on important labour laws. Providing information, latest updates, amendments in Labour Laws, Rules and HR Concepts:
• User can view the details section wise, chapter wise.
• Answers on frequently asked questions about various labour laws and its provisions.
• Overview of IR concepts like Domestic Enquiry, important judgements etc.
• Checklist on returns and compliance activities of labour laws and rules.
• Latest HR practices.
The materials contained on this app / site have been created for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended and should not be construed as legal advice. No reader should act or rely on the basis of these materials without seeking appropriate professional counsel.
The materials contained on the app/ site does not create and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship between the reader and publisher or developer.
Maximum efforts or attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this app/site at the time it is posted, but cannot guarantee that the information is correct, complete or up-to-date. All links to other websites are provided for the convenience of our readers. Publisher of Developer is not responsible for and does not endorse the content provided on any other website that links to or from this website. This website is not intended to serve as an advertisement or solicitation.
Publisher or Developer reserves the right to change the terms of this disclaimer at any time, and a reader agrees to abide by the most recent version of this disclaimer each time the blog site is viewed.
The information on this app/ site is general in nature and may not apply to each situation. State and federal courts, government agencies, arbitrators, or other adjudicators may interpret the law differently than as stated on this app/site. Because of this, it is recommended that visitors consult legal professionals before taking any action that may result in liability, legal action, or litigation.
Under no circumstances shall publisher or developer be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this app / site, including, without limitation, any fault, virus, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto.
Ask about our opinion, Indian Industrial and Labour Laws and HR Concepts. provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Golfmasters – Fun Golf Game Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Indian Industrial and Labour Laws and HR Concepts. on PC
To download and install Indian Industrial and Labour Laws and HR Concepts. for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Indian Industrial and Labour Laws and HR Concepts. on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Indian Industrial and Labour Laws and HR Concepts. on PC.
Download Indian Industrial and Labour Laws and HR Concepts. for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Indian Industrial and Labour Laws and HR Concepts. Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Indian Industrial and Labour Laws and HR Concepts., Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Indian Industrial and Labour Laws and HR Concepts. on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.